Call 757-509-5139 for More Information
Weekly Bingo Sessions
- Sunday Afternoon Game @ 2pm
doors open at 12:00
- Wednesday Game Starts @ 7pm
doors open at 5:00pm
NEW!! Signup for TEXT Updates
TEXT BINGO to 877-777-0393
Community Knights Bingo updated their cover photo.Saturday, February 15th, 2020 at 11:21pm
Bingo Player Signup
- You must be 15 years or older to play bingo or be in the hall after the game starts
- We will not tolerate acts of rudeness towards our volunteers
- You must have the last number called to have a valid Bingo or instant event/dab game, last number called not required on Quickies.
- Bingo will not be paid if pack has been split with another player.
- Bingo Paper must be marked with dabbers to be valid winners.
- Our game prices, rules and prizes are subject to change when necessary.
- Absolutely no alcoholic beverages may be brought into the hall.
- Pack must be purchased in order to play Specials or Instants.
- All Pay-Out Slips, Instants and Door Prizes must be paid on the day of game. They will not be honored at any other time unless a game carries.
- Players must keep cell phone ringers low and be considerate of other players by keeping their conversations during the game as quiet as possible
- Player is responsible for caller hearing them say “BINGO”.
- Each progressive bingo jackpot game will begin with a value of $500.00 but a posted ball threshold (max. number of balls to win the jackpot) that is different for each game. If no bingo is called until after the ball threshold is reached, the game will continue for a consolation prize of $100. The unpaid Jackpot value will then increase by $100 and the ball threshold by one number.
- Jackpot sales must stop when the first number of that game is called.
- If there are multiple winners on any Treasure Chest game all winners will pick numbers out of a bag. The person who draws the highest number ball gets to make all choices. When there are multiple winners of the treasure chest game all winnings are split between all winners.
- 50/50 Raffle TC (RWB) – Pick 1 or 2 key(s) from the board. If the player chooses one key & it opens the treasure chest they win the entire amount. If the player chooses 2 keys and one opens the treasure chest they will win half of the amount in the Treasure Chest. 3 Key TC – $500 goes into each 3 key TC each week. If the key chosen opens the TC, the player wins the amount in the TC. If the key chosen does not open the TC, the player(s) recieve $100 consolation prize and $400 is added to the TC for the next game.
- All special raffle games will have rules posted in the hall.
- We are a non-somiking facility, including the bathrooms
- By purchasing a pack, you give permission for your likeness to be used on our web-site, social media sites, and advertising.
Please Note: This program was prepared in accordance with the code of VA, effective July 1, 1982 and the Charitable Gaming Law, Section 18.2-340.18(4), code of VA Effective October 1,1996 and as subsequently amended.