Weekly Bingo Sessions
- Sunday Quick Game @ 2pm
doors open at 12:30
- Sunday Game Starts @ 7pm
Doors open between sessions.
- Wednesday Game Starts @ 7pm Doors open at 4:30pm
Community Knights Bingo shared Community Knights, Inc.'s post.Tuesday, August 8th, 2017 at 7:35am
Community Knights, Inc.
Hampton, VA - Gov's Robin McCormick interviewed Jennifer Brown & Teresa Michener, founders of Community Knights, Inc., on their community show, Round Robin. Here, the two were able to share their success at helping to award nearly $800,000 in grants to Virginia Peninsula non-profits and public schools’ underfunded after-hours music and arts, sports, and academic programs. They also spoke about their future goals of the development of a nonprofit incubator, to support and educate start up organizations in filling unmet needs within our community. https://youtu.be/fLQksq8kCKQ www.communityknights.org Thanks to their grant funding, they have helped programs at Newport News Public Schools Hampton City Schools York County School Division NetworkPeninsula Virginia Peninsula Foodbank Youth Challenge of Hampton Roads Becoming Families Hampton Roads Ecumenical Lodgings & Provisions, Inc. (H.E.L.P.) Peninsula READS Housing Development Corporation of Hampton Roads Phoebus High School Track team, Model UN club, Anime Club, Robotics Team, Spratley Gifted Center PTA, Woodside High School Denbigh High School and many more.
- You must be 16 years or older to play bingo
- You must have the last number called to have a valid Bingo orinstant event/dab game, last number called not required on Quickies.
- Bingo will not be paid if pack has been split with another player.
- Bingo Paper must be marked with dabbers to be valid winners.
- Our game prices, rules and prizes are subject to change when necessary.
- Absolutely no alcoholic beverages may be brought into the hall.
- Pack must be purchased in order to play Specials or Instants.
- All Pay-Out Slips, Instants and Door Prizes must be paid on the day of game. They will not be honored at any other time unless a game carries.
- Player is responsible for caller hearing them say “BINGO”.
- Each progressive bingo jackpot game will begin with a value of $500.00 but a posted ball threshold (max. number of balls to win the jackpot) that is different for each game. If no bingo is called until after the ball threshold is reached, the game will continue for a consolation prize of $100. The unpaid Jackpot value will then increase by $100 and the ball threshold by one number.
- Jackpot sales must stop when the first number of that game is called.
- If there are multiple winners of the Treasure Chest game all winners will pick numbers out of a bag. The person who draws the highest number ball gets to pick 1 or 2 key(s) from the board. If the player chooses one key & it opens the treasure chest they win the entire amount. If the player chooses 2 keys and one opens the treasure chest they will win half of the amount in the Treasure Chest. When there are multiple winners of the treasure chest game all winnings are split between all winners.
- All special raffle games will have rules posted in the hall.
- Please Note: This program was prepared in accordance with the code of VA, effective July 1, 1982 and the Charitable Gaming Law, Section 18.2-340.18(4), code of VA Effective October 1,1996 and as subsequently amended.