Gift Card Fundraising

Login AreaApply Online

What  is Gift Card  Fundraising

Gift card Fundraising is a no-selling program that allows families to raise money for their non-profit organization (NPO) by using gift cards to pay for everyday purchases.

Families order gift cards from Community Knights and pay face value, then Community Knights orders the gift cards, coordinates the orders and distributes the gift cards to each participating organization. We get the gift cards for less than face value. Community Knights will receive the rebate, and will distribute 70% of these funds to each participating organization on a bimonthly basis. The remaining 30% of the rebate funds is used to help Community Knights cover overhead and operational expenses, as well as grow our programs that support participating NPO.
When families use git cards instead of cash, checks or credit cards at their favorite retailers, they are fundraising while they shop. Our program offers a huge variety of retailers, including grocery stores, restaurants, gas stations and so much more. By utilizing this program NPO families on average generate $500 or more annually toward their fundraising goal.

Working Example of Fundraising Potential

If one NPO Family uses $500 in gift cards to purchase gas and go out to eat. Your NPO will receive $315 annually from this family utilizing the program.

  • 5 Families using $500 per month in gift cards = $1,575/yr in Fundraising funds
  • 10 Families using $500 per month in gift cards = $3,150/yr in Fundraising funds
  • 20 Families using $500 per month in gift cards = $6,300/yr in Fundraising funds
  • 50 Families using $500 per month in gift cards = $15,750/yr in Fundraising funds
  • 100 Families using $500 per month in gift cards = $31,500/yr in Fundraising funds

How does it All Work?

  1. York members sign up with our on-line partner, shopping with Community Knigh’ts Participation number.
    • Presto Pay Program allows you to pay for gift cards online and buy instantly on your phone
    • Pay for cards with cash or check by ordering online, printing receipt and giving payment to NPO group leader
    • Participating members will need to sign an agreement from outlining the program details
  2. Deadline for first order is September 24th (bring cash payments to Bingo) or September 25th for online ordering
  3. Cards will be distributed by NPO at Bingo on October 1st
  4. Ordering will continue on a biweekly basis
  5. Proceeds w ill be distributed to NPO monthly

Participiants Apply Online