2020 Summer Grant Request Due June 30th
If you are new to the GIFT Program, submit an application for your organization. If you are already accepted into the program, login and access your Grant Resources.
Identifying service gaps for underserved populations within our community and, through GIFT Grant, fill many underfunded after-hours music and arts, sports, and academic programs within our community.
All Participants in GIFT Program must directly benefit the Virginia Peninsula of Hampton Roads
Grant Funding Organization Requirements:
- Be a 501(c)3 or public school organization or other non-profit organization that the Board deems a community benefit.
- Demonstrate the Ideals of Community Knights philosophy of Community Collaboration as embodied by the concept that “We Rise and Fall Together” by:
- Citing examples of how your organization collaborated with other non-profits or public school organizations.
- Sending a minimum of one member of your organization to serve on one of our committees to ensure we are building programs that meet your needs
- Currently in pilot form – Participate in our GIFT leadership forums at least once a quarter.
- Manage all grant funds in a fiduciary responsible manner and complete a grant closeout statement due on the following grant cycle.
Do you want to know more?
Download the GIFT Program Information sheet to learn more.